Save two birds with one battle and trust the calibration of your laboratory to BAG-MacBen bv.
From 2010 onwards BAG-MacBen is official NBN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited for the calibration of compression machines and from June 2013 of balances, according to the accreditation certificate Belac 410-CAL, scoop. Our serviceteam has been extended subsequently with several high educated engineers.
BAG-MacBen is equipped for the reparation, check up and calibration according to the general traced pattern rules of the following devices:
- Compression machines from 0,05 kN to 3000 kN under Belac accreditation
- Balances to 160 kg under Belac accreditation
- Pressure transducers for the digital Plate Bearing Equipment under Belac accreditation
- Pull-off testers under Belac accreditation to EN ISO 7500-1
- Tensile tester from 0,05 kN to 500 kN under ISO 17025 Belac accreditation
- Load rings from 0,05 kN under ISO 17025 Belac accreditation
- Dry ovens an climatic chambers (accreditation in progress)
- Dial indicator and range-finders
- Sieves (woven and perforated) (accreditation in progress)
- Air entrainment meters
- Rebound hammers
- Stirrers and mixers
- Proctor compactors
We keep a database from all our calibrations, so that we can inform you in advance when your calibration will expire.
Our reports are completely prepared conform NBN ISO 17025 and are sent by mail the moment your payment has been received.
Service, reparation and calibration under one roof!
Go to the application form and ask at once a noncommital calibration quote!