The leading concrete sensor for real-time temperature and strength monitoring
Eliminate Concrete Testing Delays
Fully embedded on the rebar with no wires or testing labs required, this easy-to-use, hassle-free sensor allows for quick decision making onsite and prevents unnecessary setbacks.
Improve Data Accuracy
The maturity method, used by SmartRock, is approved by ASTM and ACI as an accurate and reliable test for measuring concrete strength onsite for more accurate results than field-cured cylinder breaks.
Know the Status of Your Pour 24/7
With real-time data and 24/7 remote monitoring capabilities, confidently check the status of your pour and get notifications anytime, anywhere, on any device.
SmartRock allows for an easy way to report on the maximum, minimum, and temperature differential of your placed concrete without relying on painstakingly wired systems and data loggers. Get highly accurate data directly on your phone in real time!
Use SmartRock to:
- Monitor concrete temperature
- Track the temperature differential within the same concrete element
- Measure ambient (exterior) conditions
SmartRock allows you to monitor the strength of your placed concrete in real time on your phone. Reduce or eliminate your reliance on field-cured cylinders (or cubes) and potentially deliver your project ahead of schedule and under budget.
Use SmartRock to:
- Calculate concrete strength using the standardized ASTM C1074 maturity method
- Monitor strength at different locations of your pour
- Know as soon as your pour reaches its strength requirements
Robust & Fully Embedded Sensor
- Truly wireless and wire-free
- Quick, simple, and secure installation
- Dual temperature monitoring for easy differential analysis
- SmartRock – Long Range is available for large-scale projects
Intuitive & easy-to-use mobile & web apps
- Real-time and remote data monitoring 24/7
- Proactive custom alerts and smart notifications
- Easy live data sharing and PDF/CSV reporting
- Thermal modeling feature available with Giatec 360™